Personalized Ceremony ~ $299
Your Ceremony, Your Way, Your Location
I love to help couples reflect the beauty of their love, faith and values in a ceremony they can look back on to help strengthen their future together.
- FREE INITIAL CONSULT – by phone or in person.
- Our consultation will take under an hour, giving you the opportunity to get to know me and see if I am the right fit for you while we discuss your big day.
- I will familiarize you with the legal aspects and creative possibilities of how we can personalize your ceremony
- CEREMONY RESOURCES – I provide a variety of resources such as vows, readings, exchanges, ceremonial elements.
- BOOKING – A signed contract and $175 deposit confirms your booking.
- Before the ceremony booking can be confirmed, couples must:
- Confirm they have purchased their Marriage License
- Complete A Relationship Profile to share how the Bride and Groom met, how he and she decided to get married and also include a picture of him and her together.
- CEREMONY – On your wedding day, I arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony and coordinate with your wedding planner, musicians, DJ, readers, and wedding party to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- REGISTRATION – I will register your marriage license and archive your registry
*** HST Added ***
*** Mileage Fee may be applicable ***
Rehearsals ~ $100-$150
Depending on your ceremony, rehearsals can be a very helpful and practical way to prepare for your big day, taking the pressure off, so you can focus on each other instead of the details. I will provide ceremony scripts and coordinate all those who are assisting (DJ, musicians, wedding planner, readers, venue coordinator, etc.)
Price determined by location/distance
Once you have met me and decide I am the officiant for you, a signed contract and $175 deposit books me for your wedding date. The balance is due two weeks before your ceremony.