Simple Ceremony ~ $199
Fulfills requirements of a Civil Ceremony
- Your Simple Ceremony will take approximately 20 minutes, fulfilling the legal requirements and signing of all documents.
- Meet either at your private home or my home office location with your two witnesses who are of legal age and English-fluent.
- Also offered for couples who book the Mississauga Civic Centre Chapel
- Witnesses can be provided for small gratuity ($25 recommended)
Before the ceremony booking can be confirmed, couples must:
- Confirm they have purchased their Marriage License
- Complete A Relationship Profile to share how the Bride and Groom met, how he and she decided to get married and also include a picture of him and her together. The bride & groom are also encouraged to connect with me on the phone or Skype before booking.
REGISTRATION – I will register your Marriage License and leave you with your Record of Solemnization.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE – Typically, 6-8 weeks following, you may apply for your permanent Marriage Certificate.
- If you need assistance to expedite your Marriage Certificate, I will advise and assist.
- You may choose to exchange rings in addition to speaking vows
***Mileage fee may be applicable***
Locations Available for your Simple Ceremony:
- 2952 Oslo Crescent, Mississauga ON L5N1Z9
- 152 Edenbrook Hill Drive, Brampton ON L7A2B3
- Mississauga Civic Centre Chapel
- Your family home
Expediting Your Marriage Certificate:
- As an added service, I can assist you in expediting your Marriage Certificate faster than the regular process with Proof of Urgency
- Please contact me for more details and fees