Wedding Officiant

Licensed Wedding Officiant | Serving the GTA | (416) 857-5145

Getting a Marriage License

Before you get married, you need:

  • a marriage licence

You and your spouse, two witnesses and the Officiant / Minister who performed the marriage will need to sign the licence immediately after (or during) the ceremony.

Get a marriage licence

To get a marriage licence, you will need to:

  • fill out a marriage licence application
  • bring the completed application to your local city hall, town hall or municipal office
  • show original identification with your current legal name, date of birth and signature – both people getting married will need to provide valid identification (at least one ‘birth’ identification; e.g. passport, birth certificate, etc)
  • pay a fee (fees vary and depend on the municipality).

A marriage licence is valid for 3 months from the date it was issued.

Download the Marriage License Application Form

Find a local city hall, town hall or municipal office

Free No-Obligation Wedding Consultation

Please submit the form below for a free consultation with me by phone, Skype or in person.  I look forward to speaking with you!

Contact Information
  1. (required)
  2. (required)
  3. (required)
  4. (valid email required)
Ceremony Information
Additional Information